Figure Drawing

Figure Drawing

Written by Peter Jenny

Subject of my art work is “communication”. Firstly, I search the meaning of “communication” for dictionary .Communication (from Latin commūnicāre, meaning “to share” ) is the activity of conveying information through the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, visuals, signals, writing, or behavior. It is the meaningful exchange of information between two or more living creatures.

Among that meanings,writing:Letter and signal evoke my inspiration of my art works.This book, Figure Drawing,  make me fulfill such my demands.

Basically,this book of contents suggests conceals ;abstracts and it remains intentionally metaphorical in the representation of human body,teaching the way to see diverse stuff with open mind,which is categorized in 22 different groups. Among them, two sections linked with my subject are introduced in here,my blog.

LETTER, The alphabet offers a set of forms that can be used for more than just written communication

UNCOVER : SIGNAL:PATTERN, Strains,jumbles of lines, and amorphous patterns entice us to create order.